CTEK MXS 3.8 BATTERY CHARGER
The CTEK MXS 3.8 Battery Charger is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger with patented Float/Pulse maintenance for use on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 85Ah. The MXS 3.8 solves a broad range of battery problems and is the ideal charger for everyday use. Features of the MXS 3.8 include diagnosis of battery condition to establish if it can receive and retain charge, patented automatic desulphation programme and a special ‘Snowflake’ mode for optimum charging on cold winter days.
Patented Float/Pulse maintenance means the MXS 3.8 ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
- Fully automatic ‘connect and forget’
- 7 charging steps and offers selectable 0.8A, and 3.8A programes.
- The ‘Snowflake’ modes operates on the 3.8A programe.
- Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 80Ah with additional maintenance capability to 130Ah.
- Splash proof and dust proof (IP65).
- Easy and safe to use
- Protects vehicle electronics
- Is spark-free
- Reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof.
- 5 year warranty.
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 3,8A max
- Current, mains 0.5A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 7 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 1.2–80Ah up to 130Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 168 x 65 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.6kg