GME MT410GAUS Emergency Personal Locator Beacon (PLB)
More Australian rescues start with GME than with any other brand
The GME MT410GAUS Emergency Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) offers a massive 7 year battery replacement life, and a 7 year warranty, the unit also features a high intensity flashing LED, a ‘Non Hazmat’ battery pack for simple and cost effective transportation and a 50 search channel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna to improve location accuracy to better than 100 metres typically – all contributing to the unique AccuSat advantage.
Please note that a 406 MHz Emergency Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) is not a substitute for a 406 MHz EPIRB.
Faster, more accurate detection, personal identification of each beacon, reduced search area resulting in a faster more targeted response in a life threatening situation.
The GME MT410GAUS Emergency Personal Locator Beacon (PLB) provides enhanced peace of mind for boaters, bush walkers, 4 x 4 enthusiasts and aviators should they ever require emergency assistance.
GME has been designing and manufacturing emergency beacons in Australia for over 30 years. In that time literally hundreds of lives have been saved in Australia and around the world.
- Fitted with NON-HAZMAT long life batteries
- Featherweight, compact and robust construction
- 50 search channel GPS receiver for better than 100 metre accuracy
- Digital 406 MHz, 5 Watt transmission plus 121.5 MHz homing signal
- 7 year battery life
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation
- 7 year warranty
- National and International approvals
- Typical accuracy (with GPS) <100m
- Sealed waterproof design (exceeds IP67)
- High visibility flashing light
- Retention strap and fully buoyant design reduces risk of loss
- Unique patented technology – no warm up period
- Complete with protective carry pouch
In the box:
- Instruction manual
- Carry case
- Lanyard (attached)
- Registration forms