The Hema HN7 boasts a large high-resolution 7-inch screen with finger touch display, meaning no stylus is needed for typing, moving around the map and viewing content on the HN7. OziExplorer for HN7 is optimised with larger menu screens, keyboards and buttons to make what’s onscreen finger friendly too, so navigating to out-of-the-way destinations and going on off-road 4WD adventures is more simple than ever.
- High resolution 7-inch display (800x480px)
- Finger touch screen means no stylus required (stylus still provided)
- New finger-friendly EziOzi user-interface for simple 4WD navigation
Camps Australia Wide POI with Camps Snaps Photos
Discover Australia’s greatest free or low cost campsites and caravan parks with the Hema HN7, using over 2300 site photos and over 6000 Camps Australia Wide POI integrated into the street navigation. Camps Snaps site photos offer a visual preview of campsites or caravan parks before you arrive, enhancing detailed descriptions, facility icons, road comments and contact numbers for each site. Find out if pets are allowed, if there are powered sites, whether big rigs are accepted and even whether there’s mobile phone coverage where you’re heading to plan the perfect adventure at low or no cost.
- Over 6000 Camps Australia Wide and Caravan Parks Australia Wide POI
- Over 2300 Camps Snaps site photos of campsites and caravan park
- Each POI includes facilities and site information
The only navigator with Hema Maps onboard
The Hema HN7 is the only GPS navigation system with Hema 4WD maps preloaded, backed by the unique mapping and updating process that Hema Maps has been perfecting since 1996. Exclusively featuring the entire Hema digital 4WD map collection, the HN7 covers all of Australia with base road and topo maps, state maps, regional 4×4 maps and national park maps.
- Hema seamless 1:1Million Road and 1:250K Topo maps
- Hema New Zealand touring maps
- Hema Navigator Explorer Windows PC Software
For driving around town, the HN7 has the latest Australia-wide street mapping from HERE in partnership with turn-by-turn navigation from iGO Primo. Intelligent features like speed camera alerts, multi-point routing and speed warnings simplify street driving, while navigating to out-of-the-way destinations is seamless with every Camps Australia Wide POI fully integrated.
- Latest NAVTEQ mapping for Australia and New Zealand
- iGO Primo street navigation
- 2 years of free map updates
- Camps Australia Wide POI integrated