Thunder Weekender Battery Box
The Thunder Weekender Battery Box is a cost effective, portable alternative to a dual battery set-up, providing a range of power options for your camp site.
Large enough to house the popular, larger deep-cycle batteries, the built-in 300 watt, 240 volt inverter is pure sine wave. This means no output failure when connecting sophisticated electronic devices such as laptops, smart phones or power tools.
Download Thunder Weekend Battery Box Brochure
Suitable for LEAD ACID, GEL, AGM and CALCIUM battery types, the Thunder Weekender will accommodate batteries rated from 60 – 160 Amp hour. While a low voltage alarm will alert you when it’s time to recharge, an master switch protects and isolates the Thunder Weekender’s outputs when it’s time for lights out, preventing battery power loss when the unit in not in use.
- Full colour LED display to show battery type and Amp hour, voltage, output current, and remaining time and power
- 5 volt, 2.0 amp USB port for smart phones and tablets
- 240 Volt, 6 Amp, 7 stage battery charger that connects directly to the unit to charge your battery
- Balanced weight for easy transport
- Charge your battery via your DC-DC charger (not included) or solar panel and regulator (not included), through the 50 Amp Anderson plug
- Connect 12 Volt accessories to 2 x Accessory sockets (cigarette lighter) or 2 x Merit Accessory sockets
- Accessory sockets ports are protected by a 15 Amp automatic reset circuit breaker
- Battery and accessories sold separately