The Ozpig BBQ cooks your dinner & keeps you warm
It’s so versatile, you can use it for cooking & heating for camping, fishing & outdoor entertaining at home. It’s also portable, collapsible, easy to transport and made by Australian Campers. No wonder it’s so popular!
Sit around the Ozpig BBQ while it cooks your dinner and keeps you warm, it has so many uses and is the perfect camp cooking and heating. It’s not just for camping or fishing trips, you can also use it for heating for outdoor entertaining at home in the cooler months.
The Ozpig BBQ barrel is raised off the ground and is fitted with a solid bottom, to prevent hot ashes or coals dropping to the ground beneath and also comes with a spark arrestor to reduce the risk of escaping ash.
It’s so easy to transport the Ozpig BBQ, the legs and chimney will fit into the belly. The Ozpig Camp Cooker was developed by a husband and wife who have always loved camping. It remains a family owned, Australian Company based in Queensland, Australia.
- Use with your camp oven
- Heat can be adjusted with the hot plate
- Cook with a wok
- Boil the billy
- Place boiler straight onto the flames
- Cook jaffles on slow fire
- A must have for any camping or fishing trip
- Detachable legs, chimney & hot plate for easy cleaning
- Galvanised steel legs, screwed in for safety & stability (300mm long)
- Chimney comes in 3 parts, each part 300mm in length
- 1 warming plate has diameter of 270m
- Total weight is approx. 16kgs
- Comes with multi-purpose tool for removing hot plate & camp oven lid
- Includes vinyl carry bag for easy transportation
Your Ozpig BBQ comes with 2 warming plates, one for cooking and the second for warming. You can also purchase a diffuser.
Pivot the top plate away and add the diffuser on top of the flames. You now have the option of two warming areas while cooking on top of the diffuser. The diffuser is excellent for toasting bread & muffins. It can also be placed under your camp oven to reduce the heat (stewing).
Having 2 plates and a diffuser enables you to keep your kettle hot on one, your stew hot on another while cooking on top of the diffuser.