The Brunsguaard Towing Mirrors have been designed in Denmark to a high quality standard.
The thread is rolled – not cut. Rolled thread is a higher quality than cut thread. It costs more to fabricate, however a rolled thread has longer life and smoother profile. This means that the thread will last longer and will be smoother to operate.
The 4 Point towing mirror has 4 contact points, being three hooks and one compression screw. If these mirrors are suitable for your vehicle.
Please measure your mirrors and check the attached Pdf to ensure you select the correct mirror.
The 2 Point towing mirror has two contact points. It was designed for vehicles that would otherwise be difficult to fit the 4 Pointer.
The towing mirror arms are made from solid aluminium and anodised with a product called “Eloxiret”. This treatment increases the surface resilience against wear and tear.
- Fits most vehicles
- Leaves no scratches or marks
- Quick removal and installation
- Extra length compared to other makes.
- Strong and non-corrosive. Made of aluminum
- Easy to read assembly instructions with pictures and text
- Quality rolled screw threads.
- Quality chrome glass mirrors.
- Convex form mirror for larger field of vision.
- Best seller in Denmark 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
1: 4 pointer size 1 (50-80mm)
2: 4 pointer size 2 (80-100 mm)
3: 4 pointer size 3 (100-120 mm)
2P: 2 pointer
L: Requires extra long clamps
H: Requires large Hooks
S4: Special Fitting. Requires additional size S4 clamps
For anyone who has a vehicle that has L, H or S4 in Mirror Size please contact us direct so we can ensure that you order all of the required parts to fit these mirrors to your vehicle.
Please call Umhauers on 03 5229 3910 if you are unsure and need to discuss with a staff member.